Re: An Open Letter to Oracle on the Topic Of Accessibility

Kenny:

Can you point me to documentation on requirements for participating
on the release team?

  http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/

I can read the list archives, but can't post since I'm not a member.

You do need to subscribe to the mailing list in order to post messages
to the forum.  You do not need to be a member of the release team.

More information about participating in the GNOME Release Team is here: