Re: Accessibility Hackfest - Further Planning

Selfishly, I will be at the hackfest 24-26, so would be pleased if dbus
practice happened then... (In the "what services/interfaces exist" /
what do they mean to gnome applications / how do you think say software
loadable keyboards should be treated / as an application where do I
get my input from...  I find it hard to find documentation on that,
so would be pleased to get it "from the horses mouth" so to speak.)

Cheers,

Patrick