Re: New #a11y Meeting times proposed!

On Sun, 2010-04-11 at 20:17 -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-04-12 at 09:36 +1000, Luke Yelavich wrote:

> > > Well, we're trying to get a time zone that is favorable for people in
> > > AU, so if neither works, then we haven't accomplished our goal.  Does
> > > 6:00 UTC work better?
> >
> > Yes, it does. :)
>
> +1 to the change to UTC 6:00. (Which I should be able to attend.)
>
> --joanie

So I think we'll go with 6:00 UTC, unless there are objections out
there, which I gather we'll know more about in the next few hours when
Europe wakes up.  But the more I look at 6:00, the more ideal it seems
to be for us.  It'll be 11 p.m. on the West Coast so an ideal time for
Peter Korn when he's just coming home after corrupting more people with
his 16-year old Scotch.  :-)

I'll announce in 24 hours from now what our next meeting time will be.
See you all soon!

Bryen