New #a11y Meeting times proposed!

In today's #a11y meeting, we tackled the subject of finding a meeting
time that works for most people around the world.  So we have made the
following proposal that hopefully everyone likes.   If you could express
your vote for or against it here, we'd appreciate it and hopefully begin
the new meeting times next week:

Meetings flip every two weeks on Thursdays (not Fridays anymore.)
Week 1:  UTC 7:00
Week 2:  UTC 15:00
Week 3:  UTC 7:00
Week 4:  UTC 15:00

Check the world time converter at
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to see how it works in
your local area.

Let us know what you think!

Once we are good to go, we will hopefully put this into an iCal that you
can all subscribe to and get convenient reminders to come to our
meetings.

Thanks,
Bryen Yunashko