Today's A11y Meeting Summary:

The following topics were discussed:

1.  Meeting times
(Please see and submit your vote to http://bit.ly/cHa8Gl

2. Meeting Organization
- We agreed to use Willie's GNOME 3.0 list as a general template for
setting up our meeting agendas.  http://bit.ly/bh5wiE  We will evolve
our agenda over time.
- We seek volunteers to keep our meetings organized (i.e., run the
meeting, keep the agenda updated, etc.) This will be someone who can
send reminder notes, handle the meetbot, etc.  We propose that not one
person runs all meetings but that we have co-chairs for the meetings.
- Action Item:  Bryen to look into setting up iCal so we can plug in our
meeting times as a convenient reminder to all.
- Action Item:  Bryen to set up a meetbot that records our meetings,
action items, etc.

A11y News:
- Clown pointed us to
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/RoadmapTwoThirtyOne#Accessibility
- MGorse raised issues about Orca and at-spi2 vs. at-spi.   Regression
tests are failing for him.  Joanie requested he send test outputs to her
for further review.
- Bryen asked if the enhancements eeejay made to Caribou were submitted
yet, as the caribou he installed recently doesn't look anything like
eeejay's.  No answer on this one.

Side Note:
Planet-a11y.net is almost done with its rebuild that Flaper87 is working
on.  Once its done, Bryen will move that domain from its current
web-hosting provider to his own VPS.  At that point, meetbots and other
bots we deem useful to the #a11y channel will be set up and hosted under
planet-a11y.  If there are any other services you wish hosted by
planet-a11y, please discuss with Bryen.

Next meeting time will be announced next week pending votes from the
Meeting times proposal.

Thanks all!