A11y updates for GNOME Report

Hi,

I've been tasked with giving a quarterly report of our activities in
GNOME A11y for GNOME Foundation.  As I write this, I have to admit that
I did not keep a timeline of our activities for the past quarter.  (I
will begin doing so for the next quarter.)

So, as I write what I do know, I'd like to ask you all to submit to me
what you've done so we can make sure all our bases are covered.

See http://foundation.gnome.org/reports/gnome-report-2009-Q4.html

I  need this (sorry!!) by end of day April 12 (tomorrow).  Thanks!

Bryen