Re: Did we decide what to do about weekly meetings?

2010/4/3 Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
Ya know.... The other thing that occurs to me is: Would it make more
sense to focus less on regular, real-time full team meetings and instead
prefer smaller group meetings based on the project/task?

That might make a little more work for each project/task leader in terms
of reporting back to the full community (as Bryen described we should
get into the habit of doing). But it might make scheduling a bit easier
if we're not trying to accommodate *everyone* in terms of finding a
time.

This is not a bad idea, but I think that we should do global meetings too (at least 1 per month) just to let the other folks know what's happening on each a11y area/project (actually we could use the m-l for this)...

opinions???

--
Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.org