Re: Did we decide what to do about weekly meetings?

Hey guys.

On Fri, 2010-04-02 at 22:42 -0700, Peter Korn wrote:

> Do we have the time-zone info for the folks who generally attend, and
> who we want to attend?  I have a feeling I may be one of the few
> (only?) West Coast folks in the Pacific Time Zone.  And I've only been
> attending a bunch recently; I don't know how much that will continue.
> Perhaps putting the East Coast on one end of the spread, and China on
> the other with Europe in the middle (and the West Coast holding the
> *bad* time) is the best option?

Thanks for volunteering for the lousy time, Peter. :-)

Ya know.... The other thing that occurs to me is: Would it make more
sense to focus less on regular, real-time full team meetings and instead
prefer smaller group meetings based on the project/task?

That might make a little more work for each project/task leader in terms
of reporting back to the full community (as Bryen described we should
get into the habit of doing). But it might make scheduling a bit easier
if we're not trying to accommodate *everyone* in terms of finding a
time.

Just a thought....
--joanie