Re: Did we decide what to do about weekly meetings?

From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>

> My apologies for being my absent-minded self. But, did we ever decide
> what to do about the weekly meetings we were having in #a11y?
>
> Thanks! Take care.

Ups, I also forgot that, due Easter holidays. There was any meeting
today?

IMHO, it would be a good idea to keep that meetings. Not sure if we
would have enough things to say, but no problem to have less than a
hour meetings just to keep updated.

Other issue is about the day and time. AFAIR, the current hour is not
really very popular, due some problems on the poll.

BR

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)