Re: Mon-Oct 19 Meeting for #a11y

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 08:42:04AM EST, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> I know what you mean. I have to make an effort to stay up late enough, as I prefer to get to bed to allow myself enough time in the mornings to get up and exercise before work. :) I will make an effort to attend this meeting however.

Actually, no, I can't. Since SYdney's move to daylight savings time, this makes the meeting 1:00 AM for me, which makes my possible bed time anywhere from 1:00AM to 2:00AM, which is too late for me, so apologies guys.

If there is anything you would like my input on, feel free to raise it on the list, and I'll reply via email.

Luke