Mon-Oct 19 Meeting for #a11y

Hiya folks,  been a while since you seen me here, huh?  :-)

Apparently we now have meetings on Mondays at 14:00 UTC.  There will be
one this coming Monday in the #a11y IRC channel.

For this coming meeeting, I'd like to put the upcoming GNOME Marketing
Hackfest on the agenda.  I, and hopefully several others from this list,
will be attending the hackfest in Chicago.

We should discuss at Monday's meeting about what topics we should be
marketing about GNOME Accessibility.  What areas we need to improve on.
How do we wish to market our little community and so forth.

So see you all there as this is something that affects us all.

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member