Re: speech-dispatcher audio output using gstreamer (idea)

If you're looking for another transport layer to supplant pulseaudio,
jackd is the top shelf application on Linux. It's designed for real time
professional audio production. The jack people care about things like 0
latency and 0 xruns.

Frankly, pulseaudio is a poor cousin to jackd, imho. Not sure why RH
felt the need to create that poor cousin, but there we are.

Jack's home page:

http://jackaudio.org

Janina