Re: VirtualBox and vm ware

Hello all,

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Eitan Isaacson <eitan ascender com> wrote:
What sort of accessibility are you looking for? Screen reader support?

VMWare's products should be accessible since they use GTK+ and are
tested internally with LDTP, although I don't have any personal
experience.

I'm in charge of automating VMware Workstation using LDTP. Most of the controls are accessible through accessibility in GNOME environment.

Thanks
Nagappan

Cheers,
 Eitan.