Re: VirtualBox and vm ware

Hi,

It's not clear from the below email which host operating system is being used.

Either way, virtualbox is 100% controllable from the command line using vboxmanage. In fact there are some features of virtualbox that can only be used from the command line.

If Windows is the host OS then both JAWS and Window-eyes have some limited support for the virtualbox GUI. If Gnome is the host OS then there is a package called virtualbox-gtk that provides a frontend that is accessible via Orca.

Paul