Re: VirtualBox and vm ware

The VirtualBox GUI is currently based upon Qt, which is not accessible via the AT-SPI. Work is underway to remedy the Qt accessibility situation:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/ATK/AT-SPI/AT-SPI_on_D-Bus

Francisco J. Vázquez Araújo has created a GTK+ wrapper for VirtualBox, but I'm not sure how feature complete it is:

http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/narf/vboxgtk/

Apparently, the command line interface for VirtualBox is supposed to be quite rich, providing features not found in the GUI. Note that this does not mean I support or condone falling back to the command line interfaces as an accessibility solution.

Will

Calum Benson wrote:
Re-directing to GNOME accessibility list, where you may get a better response to your question.

Regards,
Calum.