Compiz + A11y Discussion

Folks,

I had a conversation with one of the Compiz team members the other day
regarding the state of Compiz and the importance of a11y in it.   From
that conversation, he advised that now is a good time to give input to
the developers about any a11y issues or wishes we have, because they are
in the middle of a complete rewrite of Compiz at this time.

So, I'd like to get this thread started and gather some input from
everyone which I can then pass along back to them.

Some questions to think about:
- Bugs you've encountered in the past that hampered a11y access.
- Improvements to the management interface
- Ideas for new a11y plugins
- Comments about existing a11y plugins (or non-a11y plugins that have
useful a11y benefits)
- Anything else you can think of.

I look forward to seeing a lively discussion on this thread and bringing
back great useful information for the Compiz team.

Thanks,
--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member