Re: Instantiating Firefox A11y on GNOME

I don't know, but I can't find debugging symbol around.
I think it would be easy to build it by yourself.

Ginn

On Jan 22, 2009, at 11:19 AM, Brad Taylor wrote:

If you have debug symbols for Firefox and at-spi, you can run firefox
with "-g", and set breakpoint in "atk_bridge_init".
backtrace should show where it is called.

Are there debugging symbols available for the builds you provided
earlier, or do I need to setup a firefox build toolchain?

Thanks,

-Brad

--------
Ginn Chen