Re: Leaking at-spi-registryd

OK, think I picked the wrong failing technology. Before, I noticed a
spike in activity when at-spi-registryd started using more resources,
which it didn't for some time of use, so I assumed it was at fault. On a
whim, I stopped using Shredder and after several hours of heavy use,
at-spi-registryd is at about 18% memory usage and my system is almost as
snappy as it was when I started. So I'm not entirely sure why it happily
only uses 0.7% or so for a while then suddenly spikes up to 18, but
Thunderbird seems far more responsible than at-spi-registryd.

Sorry for the false alarm.