Re: Ideas for upcoming Bolzano GTK+ hackfest

Willie Walker wrote:
> Is there a potential schedule for the hackfest yet?  Things of obvious
> interest would be any new visual components being added, proposed
> changes to existing widgets (including keyboard navigation), etc.

The hackfest is a very freeform kind of event.   The items on the agenda are
very highlevel (or lowlevel, depending on your point of view).  Namely:

  - gobject-introspection progress
  - release planning
  - client-side rendering, offscreen rendering, and clutter integration
  - network API for gio
  - UI builders

Those kind of things.

behdad