Re: Planet-A11y.net officially launched!

Andrew:

Why isn't this mentioned on the GNOME Accessiblity Wiki?

  http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility

Brian

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 09:31:53 -0500
Bryen <suserocks bryen com> wrote:

Through the hard work of FlaPer87, creater of the Phanet software used
to run www.planet-a11y.net, we are finally ready and we have
LIFT-OFF!!!

For those of you who sent me your feed information, thanks.   I still
have a couple more to process.  For those who haven't, you can
register your feed directly on the website and we'll process it
quickly for you.

Please note:  Planet-A11y is not restricted to only GNOME or Linux.
It is meant to bring together everyone across all boundaries.  So
please, please, please, spread the word to everyone to register their
feeds with planet-a11y.net.

And thank you all to the GNOME-A11y team for inspiring this project!

Bryen