A11y presentation

Hi, folks.

I'm going to give a talk (at our 5º GNOME Brazilian Forum) about
accessibility in GNOME. I don't have many experience in this area, but
due to lack of talks in this area, I accepted this challenge.

I know that a11y is a strong feature in GNOME, so I want to talk a bit
about this and, more importantly, I would like to show a demo session
featuring all a11y stuff in our desktop. I have 50 minutes - including
questions - to do this.

So, I ask: Could you help me, show me the direction I have to follow,
and, if possible, show me some presentations you did in the past?

Thanks a lot,
--
Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br