Re: A11y presentation

Hi Jonh:

I'm going to be giving a talk at GNOME.Asia this weekend and can send you my slides after I've given it. In addition, you can see some screen cast demos of some of GNOME's a11y features at http://master.gnome.org/~wwalker/demos/. I still have to do screencasts for GOK, Dasher, and Orca, though.

Will