Re: MouseTrap tests

2008/10/6 Willie Walker <William Walker sun com>
Thanks Flavio!  I just tried this out (well, from svn trunk) -- do you
have a recommended mode that would make this work well with something
like MouseTweaks in dwell click mode?

Well,  All methods can be used with MouseTweaks in dwell click mode, but I would suggest to use the screen mode or the Drag&Drop mode.

I'm also still having difficulty doing fine control of the mouse in
screen mode.  :-(  Do you have recommendations for how I could make it
better?

I added a stick state for this mode, If the head hasn't been moved for 0.2 seconds then the pointer will get sticked to the desktop until a movement bigger than 3 pixels is performed. This will help to keep the pointer in the same possition ignoring little movements. Does this happens to you? has the pointer gotten sticked to the desktop?

PS - I clicked on the flip image checkbox and caused this to happen:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mouseTrap/mainGui.py", line
167, in recalcPoint
   self.settings.flipImage = not self.settings.flipImage
AttributeError: Settings instance has no attribute 'flipImage'

Oppppsss, My Bad, I'll fix this. =S

Thanks a lot Will for you support and feedback, I'll be waiting for your news. =P

--
Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.org