Re: This week's meeting

Thanks for the reminder Bryen!  I'm still in.  Last week was a little
rough because it was the first time and the new time and China was also
having national holidays.

Tomorrow night (well, tomorrow night for me, anyway), though, is still
on.  We can talk about the upcoming GNOME Boston summit that starts this
coming Saturday.

Will