Re: Award for GOPA

Congratulations to everyone, especially the crowd on #a11y IRC!  This is
a great way to get people thinking more about FOSS accessibility.

I wonder... can the people behind the program get some recognition for
their affiliate corporations (profit or non-profit)?  I mean in addition
to the official sponsors of the program?  (My Director is asking)

E.g. Will is paid by Sun Microsystems and is the glue behind this program.

cheers,
David