Award for GOPA

Hi all,

Last week, during the Paris Capitale du Libre event, some awards were
given away to various projects/companies/people in the free software
world. Those are the Lutèce d'Or [1].

We filled an application for the best action lead by the community, and
applied for GOPA (GNOME Outreach Program: Accessibility). The goal was
to explain our efforts in promoting accessibility.

And it turns out we won :-) [2] Christophe Fergeau went to the ceremony
to receive the prize and wrote a small report [3].

We're trying to write press release around that. So if anybody wants to
help, that'd be great! I'd guess we might want a quote from someone
working on a11y...

[1] http://en.paris-libre.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=44
[2] http://www.paris-libre.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=212
[3] http://cfergeau.blogspot.com/2008/09/yesterday-i-attended-crmonie-de-remise.html