Re: Dasher

Let's please not judge the value of Dasher, or any a11y package by
number of users. This is a seriously slippery slope. By this reckoning
a11y may as well go back into the closet. By definition, a11y is about
edge cases, minimal user numbers, etc., etc. Else there would be no need
for exception casing, because all applications would be tailored at
screen readers, or at nonmouse input.

A11y needs to be in the default package mix because it meets policy
objectives, not because it is used by a majority of users. At the moment
that includes Orca, Gok, and Dasher plus their dependencies.

Janina