Re: Dasher

Steve Lee wrote:
On 19/03/2008, David Bolter <dtb gnome org> wrote:
Before we completely leave this thread... Does anyone have any ideas on
 how to collect accurate usage data for adaptive input programs?

Are you talking predictive text?
If so you could ping SImon Judge at OATSoft.org as it's one of his
favourite topics. One of the Project Possibility Semester teams are
working on a predictive engine, I have slides so could scan them for
you.

Ah sorry no I mean collecting data on how many people are using the alt-input tool. Like say X number of people use GOK to access GNOME... solve for X.
:)

cheers,