Re: Another idea for Magnification

This idea already exists at http://magnifier.sourceforge.net/  The only
problem is you can't click-through on the Linux version, whereas the
Windows/OSX versions can.  But generally, what Richard is looking for is
contained in this project.  Last I looked, they were looking for Linux
developers to add in the dynamic click-through feature.

I'd like to see it expanded as a useful tool for those of us with
low-vision who don't need the full magnification of gnome-mag.