debian speakup gnome orca howto

I put one together and it couldn't have been done without both help from those on the internet as well as timely sighted assistance. I used what's here to get gnome-orca which is a debian package up and talking on a debian speakup system. http://www.shellworld.net/~jdashiel/debian-speakup-gnome-orca-howto.htm doing it this way cuts out the ubuntu "guess when I'm ready to boot game", I have a lead for slackware too. The gnome distribution on slacky.it english version is said to be complete and current so unless someone else wants to tackle slackware accessibility I'll take a throw at it. As it is I have a subscription to slackware anyway.