Re: [orca-list] Evince accessibility (was Re: sayAll command not working in adobe reader)

I looked at the gnupdf page (thanks Jason), and I don't see any reference to GTK+ or ATK, so I suspect it will be inaccessible unless someone jumps in to help them.

The good news, however, seems to be that it is under development, so now might be a good time to approach them regarding accessibility. Anyone care to take the lead an advocate for us?

Will

Krishnakant Mane wrote:
hi
It seams gnupdf would really be a great option because it will
probably have atk implemented by default.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.