No prefix in email subject

Unlike other mailing lists, I noticed that gnome-accessibility doesn't
have a prefix in its subject line identifying the mailing list source.
For example, Orca has [orca-list].  This makes it harder for me to sort
out my emails and focus on the most important ones.  Obviously,
gnome-accessibility-list is the most important one.  :-)

Can we fix this somehow?

--
---Bryen---

Let's rejoice a "There are no dumb questions" culture.
But I really need you to have a "No dumb answers" policy before I answer your question.