Re: Quick notes on the mechanics of the AT-SPI infrastructure

Will,

Thanks for sharing. I wish I'd made my notes public over the years... especially since I tend to lose them. I think it is a great idea to get this stuff on the wiki. Thanks again.

cheers,
David

Willie Walker wrote:
Hey All:

Well...a few people have queried about how the AT-SPI infrastructure gets going, and I also needed to trace down a bug yesterday. So, I took some notes and wrote them up under a "Quick Notes on the Infrastructure Mechanics" section at this page:

   http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Developers

It's very short, kind of cryptic, but I might as well share notes that I write.

Will