Re: Exciting news: funding coming our way!

I concur!  A Hall of Fame is absolutely a FANTASTIC idea.  Not just a
Hall of Fame for people who have directly and actively contributed to
a11y, but also a Hall of Fame for people who aren't involved in a11y but
still exhibit their best effort to make their own product fully
accessible.  They're heroes too, in my book.