Re: Exciting news: funding coming our way!

That *IS* exciting news.  It's always good when the world recognizes
that we are as much a part of this world as they are.

Question:  Will this funding be divided up equally amongst all mailing
list members?  :-)  (Okay, I can dream.)

Thanks again to Willie and everyone else for all their hard work and
dedication that makes our experience on Linux so much better!

Bryen