Re: Exciting news: funding coming our way!

Bryen wrote:
Question:  Will this funding be divided up equally amongst all mailing
list members?  :-)  (Okay, I can dream.)

:-) It's going to be on the order of $6K grants meant for individuals to accomplish needed work in a 6 month time frame. With this, we should hopefully see a dramatic impact on the fall release of GNOME and continued commitment to accessibility in other areas such as Firefox.

Thanks again to Willie and everyone else for all their hard work and
dedication that makes our experience on Linux so much better!

I'm merely person that's had a passion for this work for a long time. The "everyone else" includes a lot of people, past and present. I think we should think about a "Hall of Fame" where we can include the names of people who have contributed greatly to the work and what they did.

Will