accessing gnucash with orca

I have just been looking at Gnucash with orca.
Most of the fields seem navigable with the tab and shift tab keys and using some of the Orca keys I can do mouse clicks with it.
However I have a couple of problems.
One is navigating the accounts list when trying to set up sub accounts in the accounts list.
The other problem I have is trying to schedule transactions.
Does anyone have any suggestions for these things?
I haven't quite managed to find out how to set up an accessible account structure although Orca does read some account names and I can't seem to find the fields in the Schedule for making transfers where you can type in your ammounts you want to transfer from one account to another and the other schedule details like occurences.