Re: gnome-mag cursor focus position

Hi Aurelian,

If you are running gnome-mag directly (e.g. 'magnifier'), and have it tracking the mouse directly (e.g. 'magnifier -m'), then the mouse pointer will be in the center of the screen automatically by default.

If you are running gnome-mag via a screen reader like Orca or Gnopernicus, then you need to set the appropriate setting in your screen reader (e.g. "Mouse tracking mode" to "Centered").

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Hello,
Is there any setting I can change to make gnome-mag keep cursor focus in the middle of the magnification window, like it does with mouse pointer focus, not at the right margin? To be more clear, I want to see the characters I'm typing in the middle of the magnification window, like it used to be in previous versions of orca and/or gnome-mag. From what I understand, this is an orca setting, but I can't find it anywhere. Thank you,
Aurelian