gnome-mag cursor focus position

Hello,

Is there any setting I can change to make gnome-mag keep cursor focus in the middle of the magnification window, like it does with mouse pointer focus, not at the right margin? To be more clear, I want to see the characters I'm typing in the middle of the magnification window, like it used to be in previous versions of orca and/or gnome-mag. From what I understand, this is an orca setting, but I can't find it anywhere.

Thank you,
Aurelian