Firefox browsing (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:06:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ryan Mann <rmann rmisp net>
To: gnome-accessibility lists gnome org
Subject: Firefox browsing

Hello. Has anybody been successfully browsing with Firefox 2.0.0.4 using Orca? I tried to brows a site using Carot browsing mode by hitting f7. I get asked if I want to turn on carot browsing mode and I push the yes button. From what I understand, this mode is supposed to allow me to use my arrow keys to brows a web site as if it was a text document. However, when I hit up or down-arrow, it doesn't read the site. TIs their something else I have to do besides hitting f7 to make this work? I'm using Ubuntu 7. The site I tried it with was http://www.dailypaul.com.

Thanks.
Ryan