Accessible Templates for Open Office

Good afternoon, Everyone.

I hope my message finds you well. Here in Boston, it is -24.4 degrees
Celsius, and we are all freezing. May the day be warmer for you.

I am writing to you because my team has been working on Accessible
templates for Open Office documents, and I would like to offer them to
you for your review and use. I've attached four of them to this message:
one for invoices, one for memos, one for letters, and one for faxes. We
are working on Resume, Invitation, and Presentation templates. We have
tested these with Orca, and we believe that they should work well for
you. Please note that we developed these for use with Open Office 2.1.

I would like to know if these are useful for you. If it is alright, I
will send along the others as we produce them. I would like to offer my
thanks in advance for your assistance with these templates.

Best wishes,
Anna Dirks