Re: Term crashing in ubuntu feisty

Hi Keith, all.

gnome-terminal in Feisty did have some crashing issues, not to mention
some accessibility issues when using it with Orca.   *As far as I can
tell*, the crashes were fixed in the most recent release of VTE (0.15.2)
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/vte/0.15/vte-0.15.2.tar.gz

If you are using it with Orca, you'll want the latest VTE from SVN trunk
(svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/vte/trunk vte).

Hope this helps!
Joanie