RE: Problems with accessibility using gnome as built by gentoo

Hi all

John, how are you launching Orca?
You can launch it in a gnome-terminal by typing alt + f2 and then write gnome-terminal plus enter key.
In that terminal launch Orca by typing
Orca&

Now Orca should say "welcome to Orca"  if it stops could you tell us what output gives orca after launching it in the terminal window?

You could subscribe to the orca-list mailing list for going on the discussion

Thanks!

Regards

Javier