RE: Problems with accessibility using gnome as built by gentoo

But it already says -- at least some times -- "welcome to focus
tracking mode".  Does that not mean its running?  I did orca -t from a
text console and it said that accessability features of gnome were now
enabled.  What can I do now?

on Tuesday 02/20/2007 Dorado Martínez, Francisco Javier(FDMA once es) wrote