Re: Forming an Accessibility Steering Committee
- From: David Bolter <dtb gnome org>
- To: Gilles Casse <gcasse oralux org>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Forming an Accessibility Steering Committee
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:47:51 -0500
Gilles Casse wrote:
Cool. The site says this is for car navigation. I imagine it is just a
matter of resolution/timing to make this work for pedestrian movement?
Peter Parente wrote:
A custom navigation app could make use of
either for stepping through directions en route.
The Neo1973 (OpenMoko) is also another possible platform. I have
recently integrated on the Neo, Navit (navigation software) with speech
feedback (Speech-dispatcher + espeak). The Neo (still in development)
includes a GPS.
] [Thread Prev