Re: gnome a11y documentation Re: Forming an Accessibility Steering Committee

Ha!  I'm already harassing poor Steve off line about this.  ;-)

David Bolter wrote:

The accessibility docs are begging for a refresh/rewrite... if you can find the time ;) I'm sure you'd do an awesome job.

Steve Lee wrote:
Nice one, and I'm happy to contribute.

Will: FYI re docs, there should be an article on GNOME a11y, AT-SPI,
pyatspi, accerciser etc in the December issue of Python Magazine which
will subsequently be available for open use (CC'd) such as or
gnome docs. I'd be interested in doing more.

gnome-accessibility-list mailing list
gnome-accessibility-list gnome org