Re: gnome a11y documentation Re: Forming an Accessibility Steering Committee
- From: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- To: David Bolter <dtb gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- Subject: Re: gnome a11y documentation Re: Forming an Accessibility Steering Committee
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:18:28 -0500
Ha! I'm already harassing poor Steve off line about this. ;-)
David Bolter wrote:
The accessibility docs are begging for a refresh/rewrite... if you can
find the time ;) I'm sure you'd do an awesome job.
Steve Lee wrote:
Nice one, and I'm happy to contribute.
Will: FYI re docs, there should be an article on GNOME a11y, AT-SPI,
pyatspi, accerciser etc in the December issue of Python Magazine which
will subsequently be available for open use (CC'd) such as a11y.org or
gnome docs. I'd be interested in doing more.
gnome-accessibility-list mailing list
gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev