gnome a11y documentation Re: Forming an Accessibility Steering Committee

Steve,

The accessibility docs are begging for a refresh/rewrite... if you can find the time ;) I'm sure you'd do an awesome job.

cheers,
David

Steve Lee wrote:
Nice one, and I'm happy to contribute.

Will: FYI re docs, there should be an article on GNOME a11y, AT-SPI,
pyatspi, accerciser etc in the December issue of Python Magazine which
will subsequently be available for open use (CC'd) such as a11y.org or
gnome docs. I'd be interested in doing more.