Re: [orca-list] Firefox 3 Crash Problem

Hi,
I can confirm this crash behaviour even on my end, usin Ubuntu Feisty
and Orca with Espeak and FF3. I tried sj.se which is the railroads here
in Sweden. Try to order a ticket. The first form fields you get to are
from and to. Select any place in my case from Malmo to Stockholm tab to
the ok button and press it. FF crashes and leaves me on the place i was
before launching FF3.
/Krister