Re: Evolution questions

Hi Krister,
On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 11:44 +0200, Krister Ekstrom wrote:
> Hi Evolution users out there.
> I have a couple questions about the Evolution system which i only
> recently got to work under Ubuntu Edgy with Orca.
> Firstly in mail, how do you select text to delete when quoting? I mean
> sometimes it makes sence just to have the relevant parts of a message
> rather than a longish quote only to come with a one-line comment and
> when i try to select text for cutting with Orca, i don't have any
> feedback on where i am. Is there any workaround for this?
I guess you mean you want to select some text in a mail and click
"reply"? If it is true, you can use caret mode by pressing "F7" key, and
select text. Currently there is a bug for Evolution that Evolution
should emit some signal to Orca when user select or un-select text in
mail browser. I am going to fix it.

> Secondly in Calendar, what view do people with speech and braille find
> most useful for navigating events and so on?

I think they are all OK:)
> And lastly, is it possible to use GnuPG with Evolution and if so, could
> anyone point me to how one uses it? Is there a plugin i need to be able
> to use Gpg?

Yes, you can use GPG. I'm not familiar with GPG, but you can configure
it in your mail account preferences, it is in Security page.

Li