[Fwd: Re: Evolution questions]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi to all

Krister, regarding text selection, I have reproduced this problem, Orca
doesn't speak text selection in Evolution. I think that a bug in
Evolution is open regarding text how it expose to the atspi.
You can subscribe to the orca-list mailing list
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/list-info/orca-list) to discuss this with
more detail with the Orca community.

Regarding to the best view to see calendar appoitments the default view
shows the events for today and it's very accesible another view that I
use is the month view, it depends what calendar view is more interesting
for you. Butin general is OK in every view. Although, I have noted that
Evolution sometimes crashes while you are navigating.

Evolution supports GPG and GNUPg. E.G. visit
http://sixdemonbag.org/gpghowto.html#evolution
To know how to use it.

Hope this help

Regards,

Javier.

El vie, 15-09-2006 a las 11:44 +0200, Krister Ekstrom escribi� Hi Evolution users out there.
> I have a couple questions about the Evolution system which i only
> recently got to work under Ubuntu Edgy with Orca.
> Firstly in mail, how do you select text to delete when quoting? I mean
> sometimes it makes sence just to have the relevant parts of a message
> rather than a longish quote only to come with a one-line comment and
> when i try to select text for cutting with Orca, i don't have any
> feedback on where i am. Is there any workaround for this?
> Secondly in Calendar, what view do people with speech and braille find
> most useful for navigating events and so on?
> And lastly, is it possible to use GnuPG with Evolution and if so, could
> anyone point me to how one uses it? Is there a plugin i need to be able
> to use Gpg?
> Thanks,

--- End Message ---